Rising above the rest!

(888) 502-5830
(973) 233-5108

Fire Damage

 

Soot and smoke can get inside your electronics and cause damage, and the risk is especially high for overheating. Wiping off the outside isn’t enough. A professional technician can properly clean the inside of your electronics, ensuring all the soot and dust is removed. We’ve been called even after other local shops because they didn’t get the job done.

 

When your electronics have been exposed to soot, smoke, or more dirt than usual, turn them off and unplug them. We realize that many people need their computers, but turning them on again could cause irreversible, unrecoverable damage to your hardware. Running your computer could cause it to overheat, and that could destroy your data.